Software Learning Resources
Find the what, how, and why of what to learn next
In this repository are learning resources. There should be reviews and comments for each to help you understand the purpose of the resource.
Generally, resources (and career paths in Software) are split into three sections:
- Management (Soft skills, people development)
- Architecture (High level system design, infrastructure)
- Engineer (Code quality, reusability, design patterns)
A score of 1-5 is applied to every review, this should be read as a combination of:
- Quality: How well the book does at explaining its topic.
- Relevancy: How well the book applies to working at OSG. If this is a major factor, it should be noted.